|
커피향이 나는 *NIX
커피닉스
시스템/네트웍/보안을 다루는 곳
|
|
|
|
| 이전 주제 보기 :: 다음 주제 보기 |
| 글쓴이 |
메시지 |
Guest 손님
|
올려짐: 2005.7.25 월, 9:59 am 주제: About Ami.... |
|
|
System : Redhat Linux 9
Sorry..I can't use the ami...-_-;
Yesterday....Ami is not running at X window startup...
So, I re-install ami package...but same error....
In X-Windows terminal....
[root@localhost root]#ami
Gdk-Error ** : BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
serial 52 error_code 2 request_code 45 minor_code 0
What is this? Please help me.... |
|
| 위로 |
|
 |
플릭 손님
|
올려짐: 2005.7.25 월, 2:05 pm 주제: Re: About Ami.... |
|
|
| Guest 씀: | System : Redhat Linux 9
Sorry..I can't use the ami...-_-;
Yesterday....Ami is not running at X window startup...
So, I re-install ami package...but same error....
In X-Windows terminal....
[root@localhost root]#ami
Gdk-Error ** : BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
serial 52 error_code 2 request_code 45 minor_code 0
What is this? Please help me.... |
I use the Nabi for hangul XIM.
You can download Nabi from the http://nabi.kldp.net/ in rpm format |
|
| 위로 |
|
 |
Guest 손님
|
올려짐: 2005.7.26 화, 6:57 am 주제: 감사합니다. |
|
|
| 문제를 해결했습니다. 감사^^ |
|
| 위로 |
|
 |
|
|
새로운 주제를 올릴 수 없습니다 답글을 올릴 수 없습니다 주제를 수정할 수 있습니다 올린 글을 삭제할 수 없습니다 투표를 할 수 없습니다
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|