|
커피향이 나는 *NIX
커피닉스
시스템/네트웍/보안을 다루는 곳
|
|
|
|
| 이전 주제 보기 :: 다음 주제 보기 |
| 글쓴이 |
메시지 |
shlee04 손님
|
올려짐: 2008.9.24 수, 12:27 pm 주제: Cross Compiler 깔던 중 binutils-2.5.2 에서 문제가 발생합니다 |
|
|
solaris2.9 버전에 binutils-2.5.2 깔려고 configuration 준 다음 make 하니까 다음과 같은 Error가 뜨네요. 어떻게 해야 하나요? ㅜㅜ
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/shlee04/Project/3_Samsung/Up_simplesim/binutils-2.5.2/libiberty'
gcc -c -g -I. -I./../include -DHAVE_SYSCONF ./dummy.c 2>/dev/null
make[1]: *** [dummy.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/shlee04/Project/3_Samsung/Up_simplesim/binutils-2.5.2/libiberty'
make: *** [all-libiberty] Error 2 |
|
| 위로 |
|
 |
Albinagab 손님
|
올려짐: 2019.10.20 일, 11:20 am 주제: Cross Compiler 깔 |
|
|
I have tried to build a cross compiler under Slackware.
I have been able to build the latest Binutils and GCC by downloading its prerequisites.
The only error Im getting is when trying to compile LibGCC. It says that it "cannot compute the suffix for object files".
The rest of things seem to be OK and I seem to be able to use GCC/AS/LD for i686-elf.
However I think that there would be no libgcc available although it wouldnt matter if writing a kernel and reimplementing the C library.
But is that error really expected "cannot compute the suffix for object files" or is there something else to do? It seems to fail while compiling a short test program from the GCC build sources which has some defines and an empty int main returning 0. |
|
| 위로 |
|
 |
|
|
새로운 주제를 올릴 수 있습니다 답글을 올릴 수 있습니다 주제를 수정할 수 없습니다 올린 글을 삭제할 수 없습니다 투표를 할 수 없습니다
|
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|